Urgent Care Family Doctor Near Fayetteville
We provide comprehensive treatment without the long, costly visit to the ER
Pura Clinic Family Medicine provides a full line of urgent care and primary care services. From flu vaccinations to sports medicine to the treatment of sprains, burns and fractures, Pura Clinic Family Medicine has you covered.
Adult & Sports Medicine:
- Repetitive Motion Injuries
- Splinting & Sport Injuries
- Preventative & routine services
- Sprains, strains, and bruises
Pediatrics & Gynecology:
- Newborn & Infant care
- PAP Test
- Wellness Exam
- Annual physicals
- Routine services
- Ear irrigation for wax build-up
- Mono Test
- Influenza Test A & B
- Strep Throat Test
- Blood Sugar Test
- HIV/STI Testing
- Tetanus Shot
- Allergy Tests
Work Related Services:
- Pre-employment & Daycare Physicals
- Eye Injury & Screening Exams
- Minor Burns
- DOT Physicals
- School Physicals
- Wellness Exams
- Laceration Repair
- Abscess Incision & Drainage
- Wound Care
- Foreign Body Removal
- Skin Tag Removal
- Excision of Skin Tags & Warts
- Cryo-therapy(freezing) of warts
- Do you need to check if you got fractures or broken bones due to injuries? Avoid the hassle of going to the ER… Look no further, we can assist you with digital X-ray read by a doctor.
- Are you having trouble breathing or have you been a smoker? Why don’t you try our spirometry test? It’s the first and most commonly done lung function test. So get your body checked by our physician.
- Pediatric care is available at Pura Clinic Family Medicine for treatment of newborns, infants and children. We can provide routine check-ups and physicals for your youngster.
- We got you covered for affordable and on the go care. We treat rashes, burns and bites in addition to standard dermatology care. From X-rays to flu vaccinations, Pura can assist you with your medical needs.
- Our providers are experts in family practice, gynecology, and dermatology. We offer PAP tests and wellness exams for our female patients, as well as dermatology treatments like allergy testing, biopsies and the removal of lesions, warts, moles and skin tags for all patients.
- Any minor surgery can be handled at Pura Clinic Family Medicine instead of waiting at an emergency room. We treat physical injuries and minor lacerations.
- DOT Physicals – Pura Clinic Family Medicine offers DOT Physicals for those who need a medical exam as part of their employment. These exams are required on a yearly basis and require anyone applying for a CDL pass an exam to show they are capable of driving safely. Call or stop by Pura Clinic Family Medicine with any questions.
- Sports Medicine – While exercise is obviously an important part of a healthy lifestyle, sports can take a toll on the body. If you’ve sustained a sports injury and need treatment, we can help. We can diagnose and put into place a treatment plan to help you regain your previous level of activity.